Welcome brides, grooms, and future wedding guests I’m Harmonie Krieger your host for nuptialstv.com your video guide to planning your wedding and beyond.
On this edition of Nuptialstv we will be covering planning your wedding ceremony and more importantly having fun along the way. Congratulations, you’re planning a wedding! Wedding planning revolves around one singular event: the ceremony.
There is a great deal of pre-planning and post-planning related to arranging the vendors, the dresses, the tuxes, the site and the reception. Yet all of these components are directly related to the central focus that is the actual ceremony. Weddings are a symphony of organized chaos with the wedding planner in the role of conductor.
There is a great deal involved when planning a wedding and the following is just a sample of what you need to account for. Whether you are the bride, mother of the bride, wedding planner or some combination thereof here is a quick checklist of your responsibilities.
* Ongoing Communication with the Bride and Groom
* Budget Planning * Schedules, Timelines and Checklists
* Selection and booking of venues for wedding and reception
* Selecting and booking of the minister or justice of the peace
* Planning theme and style of the wedding
* Coordinating design, ordering and mailing of invitations
* Coordinating selection of wedding attire and accessories
* Coordinating or Providing vendors (florist, caterer, photographer, musician, beautician, hair stylists …